Social Media Performance Group's books include the just released The Infinite Pipeline: How to Master Social Media for Business-to-Business Sales Success and the Be a Person book series.
Watch this space for information for ordering the subsequent versions of the book, including:
Be a Person
- The Social Operating Manual for Small and Medium-Sized Business (400+ pages)
Here are the chapters in Be a Person - The Social Operating Manual:
- What is Social Media? Social Networking? Social Computing?
- Why Social Media?
- How is Social Media Relevant to Non-Profits?
- First Steps Toward a Social Media Strategy
- SMPG Social Media Readiness Survey™
- Decide What Your Organization Will Do About Social Computing
- Create Social Computing Strategies
- The 10 Commandments of Social Computing
- How to Engage with Social Computing
- Listen to Your Community
- Find Your Community
- Engage Your Community
- Ask for the Commitment
- Measure Results
- Executing Your Social Computing Strategy
- Set Yourself Up on Social Media Sites
- Setting Up LinkedIn
- Setting Up Twitter
- Setting Up Facebook
- Setting Up YouTube for Non-Profits
- Setting Up Blogging
- Building Your Community
- Community Building Checklist
- Who is the Social Media Performance Group?
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 March 2013 21:56